Yes, you can. Trainers will need to approve onsite. Event participants can use the axes provided by our staff. League members may bring their own axe if the head is approximately 1.5 lbs and the handle is no longer than 22 inches.
Yes spectators are welcome at no cost.
- Axe Monkeys staff will determine the appropriate number of targets/lanes based on your group size. Each group will have their own target(s).
- Groups of two may share a lane, but will still have their own target. We encourage you to get to know your fellow Monkeys!
- In Europe, it is normal at many events and dinners to seat various groups at the same table. Everyone is social and gets to meet new people!
- Walk In’s are welcome, but not guaranteed. We recommend calling ahead to ensure we have availability when you want to come in!
- If you plan to come in with a group, we recommend making a reservation.
- Reservations are highly recommended for weekends! We often book completely full, so it is best to book your weekend spot in advance!
Axe Monkeys is pleased to offer a licensed party room upon request, however consuming alcohol before or during competition is strictly prohibited.
Friday/Saturday: 10am – Midnight
We are open all holidays, except Christmas, from Noon-10pm.
Booking for private events such as birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or corporate team building events are available daily.
Ask us for extended hours! We can open early for your event depending on group size!
- Your 1.5 hour event will begin with a short safety orientation. This will be followed by professional instructions in our basic throwing techniques by one of our talented instructors.
- After some practice time, our trainers will show you some fun and competitive games to play!
- And last but not least, you can learn some cool trick shots!
- Don’t forget to try out our specialty axe rentals and BIG axe rentals or Smash open a gift box!
Note: All our prices are per person for 2 Hours of axe throwing.
Adult Rate: $40.00/person for 2 hours OR $25 for 1 Hour/Person for 18+ years old.
Youth (7 -17 years old): $25.00/person for 2 hours OR $20 for 1 Hour/Person for 18+ years old.
Seniors, Students and Heroes (MILITARY, POLICE and FIREFighters): $35.00/person for 2 hours OR $20 for 1 Hour/Person for 18+ years old.
ID must be presented.
Walk-In customers are welcome, however we do recommend calling ahead or booking online to ensure we have a space – especially to guarantee a spot on the weekend!
Private Facility Rental (no other bookings, trainers assigned to your group only): Private facility rentals and party room rentals please call for pricing and availability.
There is a mandatory 2-day notice for cancellations. With 48 hours notice you can reschedule your event and your deposit will be applied to the new date. If you cancel or reschedule with less than 2 days of your scheduled reservation you will lose your deposit.
Comfortable loose fitting clothing is recommended for flexibility and closed toed shoes are mandatory. We suggest not wearing high heel shoes when throwing.
We accept cash, debit, major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard) and PayPal.
Anyone ages 7+ can participate!
Parents and guardians must sign for participants under 18 years of age.
Participants under the age of 16 require a guardian present at all times.
Due to safety reasons, children under the age of 7 must remain in the viewing area.